mercredi 15 août 2012

Pastries & Pearls Birdcage Stand

Here's my latest find.

A fabulous Cake stand, yes its a cake stand, Can you beleive it?

Pastries & Pearls Birdcage Stand

How beautiful will this look on your table with your little pastries, cupcakes, macarons or other goodies?

Its comes from London and this company has beautiful cake stands and Party accessories, I have a couple in my store and I am planning on getting a lot more.



Its made of very sturdy card, comes in this pretty package so its foldable and when you are done with it, yes you can fold it back, just wipe it clean and put it in your cupboard.



Just imagine a little princess party with this at the centre of the table?

You can even use it in your bedroom to hold your jewelry




The whole set is very chic and well put together. Hope you like it as much as I do.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire