dimanche 4 novembre 2012

Rudolph and his friends

Blog from My Little Cupcake Pop.

You can find all the supplies in our Christmas Store.




Look what an upside down heart can make!



Supplies you will need.


In addition you might need a black food writing pen (for the mouth) and red color dust (for the cheeks) and a couple of chocolate melts (for the eyes).

Dip the heart into the candy melts and right before dry add pretzels then let dry.


First I add the nose with a drop of candy melts to make it stick. Then I used chocolate candy melts to make the eyes.
1 drop for each.

There is something about the simplicity of this one that I really like.

The Bow is two jumbo hearts facing each other. A drop of candy melts in the center and stick on the green sprinkle.


The cheeks I colored on with a brush and pink color dust.



I added some eyelashes to dress up the girls.

Bow on top and it's a girl.


Bow on bottom and it is Rudolf.




Photobucket

3 commentaires: